Skip to content
- SLOPE: The State and Local Planning for Energy platform is an easy-to-access online platform to support data-driven state and local energy and decarbonization planning.
- LEAD: The Low-Income Energy Affordability Data Tool assists in program planning and creating better energy policy decisions by improving the understanding of low-income household characteristics.
- DOE's EVI-Pro Lite provides a simple way to estimate how much electric vehicle charging you might need and how it affects your charging load profile.
- NREL's A Guide to Energy Master Planning of High-Performance Districts and Communities was developed to demonstrate how implementing district-scale high-performance strategies can be successful and scalable approaches to achieving deep energy savings that increase affordability, improve resilience, reduce emissions, and foster economic development. This document serves as a framework illustrating an iterative process of building support for, planning, and implementing high-performance districts by engaging stakeholders, setting aggressive energy goals, completing technical and financial planning, and implementing a high-performance energy master plan.
- DOE's Better Buildings Solution Center has a wide range of resources that address efficiency, transportation, decarbonization, resilience, financing, community engagement, and workforce development.